Axholme House Sitters Booking Conditions
- All services are charged at day rates, not overnight rates
- Bank Holidays and Christmas / New Year may incur additional fees which you will be advised of at the time of booking
- A in-home consultation is required, prior to booking, for all new clients
- Booking is confirmed at time of payment and acceptance of a 30% deposit. Minimum deposit is £35
- The balance is payable prior to the agreed booking period on in CASH upon entry
- Axholme House Sitters accept cash or bank transfer
- In the event of cancellations that are notified to us in writing (email, message, text or letter) 14 days prior to the start of the booking period, all fees less the non-refundable deposit will be refunded.
- Bookings that are cancelled between 7 days and 48 hours before the start of the booking period will require 50% payment for services
- All bookings cancelled within 48 hours of the booking period will be payable in full
Changes to return date
- Axholme House Sitters carefully schedules times to serve you and other clients, therefore, there are no refunds or credits for early returns or last minute changes to pet care
- In the event that the client is delayed on return, they must inform Axholme House Sitters immediately and if required, we will endeavour our best to make alternative arrangements for continued cover either with ourselves, your emergency contact or another per care provider.
- Late returns will be subject to an additional charge
- Axholme House Sitters will not accept aggressive animals. Dogs must not have a history of having attacked other animals or people
- The client agrees to be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to medical care, legal fees, etc) if the client’s pet(s) should bite another animal or person
- Any dog demonstrating uncontrollable or dangerous behaviour will be removed to the emergency contact or kennels at the owner’s expense plus an additional transfer fee of £25. If there are no other pets to care for, the client agrees that the service is then terminated with immediate effect
- Pets must be clean and free of ticks, fleas, worms or any form of active contagious illness
- Axholme House Sitters will follow instructions to administer medications as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result
- In the event of a pet requiring veterinary treatment while under the care of Axholme House Sitters, the owner will undertake to pay all resulting fees including expenses incurred for each veterinary visit
Insurance and Security
- Great care is taken to ensure the security of your home and the best care for your pets
- Axholme House Sitters has valid public liability insurance, for the peace of mind of its clients
- The insurance covers the duration of the selected service, and for services arranged with Axholme House Sitters
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the property, its contents and pets are adequately insured throughout the duration of the assignment
- Axholme House Sitters does not accept liability for other persons who will be in your home prior to, during or after our services have been rendered
- Please inform us at the time of consultation of anyone who may have access to your home while you are away. This includes cleaning services, maintenance personnel, friends, family and neighbours
- It is understood that the client will notify anyone with access to the home that the services of Axholme House Sitters have been engaged
- Please provide secure collars and leads with appropriate tags for all visits
- ogs will be walked on leads unless arrangements have been made for safe free running at the owners discretion
Fences and cat flaps
- Axholme House Sitters does not accept any responsibility or liability for any clients animals that escape or become lost or injured, fatal or otherwise, when instructed to leave the clients animals in a fenced area. This includes electronic, wood, metal or any other type of fence, or in premises that contain an unlocked cat flap
- Details of shut off points for services into the property are to be provided on the Home Information Sheet
- In event of a household emergency, your emergency contact will be contacted to arrange any remedial work
- Please leave your thermostat settings within a normal comfortable range
- If the house temperature is outside of this range, Axholme House Sitters will adjust the thermostat to ensure the health and comfort of both your pet(s) and the house sitter
- Axholme House Sitters will properly dispose of your pet(s) waste. We do request however, that you provide poo bags for this purpose and indicate where you would like these waste bags disposed of
- Axholme House Sitters will clean up after your pets to the best of their ability. Please inform them of the designated area for the appropriate cleaning supplies
- We request that you provide plastic bags, towels, cleaning products, paper towels and bin bags
- If there are accidents above and beyond the normal amount anticipated, we will charge a reasonable fee for clean-up time. I.e, a back garden full of pet waste that has been left upon arrival of Axholme House Sitters!
- In the event that additional items need to be purchased in the absence of the client – i.e. pet food, litter, cleaning supplies or other necessary items that contribute to the health and wellbeing of your pet, Axholme House Sitters will purchase these, retain a receipt and the pet owner is responsible for reimbursement of these items on their return
- You will entrust Axholme House Sitters to use best judgment in caring for your pet(s) and home at the time of inclement weather. Axholme House Sitters will try to carry out your instructions to the best of their ability. However, in cases of extreme weather, we will contact you with alternative arrangements
- Axholme House Sitters may wish to have a companion to accompany on an assignment at no additional costs to the client. This will be agreed with the client beforehand
- All of your information will be kept private and confidential
- Axholme House Sitters highly respects clients entrusting us with the care of their home and pets
- All of our records will be stored securely and not sold to any third parties
- Please inform us of any changes regarding your contact numbers, your pet’s care needs, your emergency contact details and other pertinent information
- Axholme House Sitters shall not be liable to the client or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Axholme House Sitters reasonable control
House Sitting Service Agreement
This document is an agreement between Axholme House Sitters and their Client. These conditions and the booking form constitute the entire agreement between the client and Axholme House Sitters, and supersede any previous agreement between them.
- I authorise Axholme House Sitters to carry out pet services as outlined in forms that I have completed and submitted. I agree that all of the completed information sheets and forms provided in association with this document are true to the best of my knowledge and may be used by Axholme House Sitters when needed.
- Axholme House Sitters has the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, the client may terminate the contract at any time. Notice must be given in writing by either party wishing to terminate the contract.
- Axholme House Sitters agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement and supporting documents in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services, and as an express condition there of, the client expressly waivers and relinquishes any or all claims against Axholme House Sitters, except for those arising for proven negligence of Axholme House Sitters. Accidental death, injury or loss from straying or theft may be covered in the Public Liability Insurance.
- Axholme House Sitters will not be liable for injury, disappearance, death or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
- Customers will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Axholme House Sitters in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
- It is expressly understood that Axholme House Sitters should not be held responsible for any damage to the client’s property or that of others, caused by the client’s pets during the period that they are in its care. Client has advised Axholme House Sitters of all situations which will relieve it of liability for damage.
- Fees are earned upon acceptance of agreement and are due as outlined in attached Policies and Procedures.
- I authorise Axholme House Sitters to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I authorise Axholme House Sitters to utilise an alternative veterinarian in the event that my primary veterinarian is unavailable. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to emergency care. I agree to reimburse Axholme House Sitters for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
- Axholme House Sitters accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home before, during or immediately after the term of this agreement.
- I confirm that all vaccinations, licences, and any other lawful requirement for this service are current.
I authorise this contract to be valid approval for all future services so as to permit Axholme House Sitters to accept my telephone/email reservations and enter my premises without additional signed contracts or written authorisation.
My signed booking form constitutes agreement to the aforementioned Policies and Procedures, which are part of this agreement.
Why Choose Us?
We are Fully Insured, CRB Checked, Over 15 years experience, Friendly, Passionate & Professional, No added fees. Plus we offer FREE Initial Consultaions!